This spacious holiday apartment is south facing and has wonderful views over Bolzano. In the 68 m² living space 2 – 3 people have ample room for an unforgettable holiday. The apartment is furnished in wood and can be found on the 2nd floor.
There is a living room – kitchen, a double bedroom, a storage room and a bathroom. From the living room and bedroom you reach a roofed loggia where you can relax with a good glass of wine and enjoy the views of the Dolomites and Bolzano.
The kitchen has a dish washer, fridge freezer, oven, glass-ceramic stove top, coffee machine etc. Additionally there is a pull out sofa to relax on. The light and friendly bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, shower, bidet and toilet. The apartment also has a washing machine.
Like all our apartments, it has free wireless internet. Safe, stereo and a flat screen satellite television complete the offer.
We provide table and bed linen.
- Our apartments are all non-smoking. By not smoking inside you are contributing to the enjoyment of the next guest’s holiday, though you are welcome to smoke on the balcony.
- Unfortunately animals cannot be accommodated in the house as the apartments have been made suitable for allergy sufferers. We ask for your understanding.
- Apartments are available from 3pm on the day of arrival, though by prior arrangement you are welcome to arrive earlier. We ask that you vacate the apartments by 10am on the day of departure.
- All secondary expenses such as heating, water, electricity etc. are included.
- For the final cleaning we charge € 25.00.
- We are unable to accept credit and debit cards. Cash payment preferred.
- We are happy to provide you with an individual offer!